Sunday 18 March 2012

Beth's 100 Word Challenge

Lately, my dad has constantly been telling us all to be careful of these imaginary, fifty white spiders. Everyone thinks he is going bonkers! He said he saw a spider under the table and on time he even pushed mum onto the sofa! Dad, himself, was always walking and cooking carefully. But then, one morning I regret calling him bonkers because that morning I saw all fifty of the white spiders crawling across my bedroom floor. That morning I went downstairs to apologise and told my mum and brother that I had seen the spiders. From that day on we always believed dad!

By Beth

3 comments:

  1. Hello Beth,

    It seems dad was pretty smart about the spiders after all. It might have been hard to believe he had seen 50 white spiders but, once you saw them, there would be no doubt. :)

    Thank you for your well written entry. I hope you keep entering the 100WC.

    @RossMannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher, NSW, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi beth
    your 100 wc is amazing. You have used good words like constantly and more. keep it up.
    Happy blogging
    sasha(maple class)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth
    Well done Beth this is a really good story Im very impressed
    Lots of love
    Mum
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete