Thursday 4 October 2012

Lily's 100 Word Challenge

I was running as fast as I could away from the meerkat monster. Only half an hour ago I was skipping happily through the park with my friends. That's when I first saw the monster! Then, when my best friends disappeared I ran for my life. The monster was chasing me.
"You will never escape from me!"
Now I was dodging through people and trees. A lady, who saw what was going on, rang the police. I knew if I could stay out of the meerkat's reach until the police arrived I would be safe. Luckily, the police were quick to surround and destroy the evil monster. I was safe!

6 comments:

  1. Kate Old Hammondtown School5 October 2012 at 14:21

    You are very good at writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailey Old hammond town5 October 2012 at 14:26

    That sounds so scary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoe OldHamondtown5 October 2012 at 14:33

    Great job Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lily, I love your stories, they are fab! From mum. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed your piece of writing. I am really pleased you escaped from the meerkat monster!

    ReplyDelete